Sunday, August 3, 2014

Great British Car Fayre

I missed the 2012 Great British Car Fayre!  I was there for the 2013.  
Come Rain or Come Shine, I wasn't missing the 2014 Show!  
Well, in true British Fashion, it rained!  

But a wonderful time was had by all!  Not to mention you could purchase Fish and Chips 
OR Banger's and Mash to munch on whilst you tooled around the Vintage British Cars.

I could have used some of that Grey Poupon to go with my Banger's and Mash! 

 Imagine floating around England (in a Rolls Royce) with a driver while you eat, drink and be merry...

 Lovely Jaguar.  I could imagine sitting behind the wheel.

 An MG that was so tight inside you would need to be short and thin to fit~

 I have not idea what this car was, but my 16 year old son saw it and feel madly and deeply in love!
 What a great looking car!

 Classic James Bond

 Love, love, love this one!

 But alas, this one is my dream car.  Or truck.  Or SUV.  I sat behind it.  I sat in front of it.  I stared.  
 Just load up my dogs.  The kids.  The supplies from Home Depot.
 Not my boots but I'll take um.
 Look at this beauty!!!!

 Once again, TINY!

 This one just screams classic, expensive, British Car!

 Guy Candy!

 
 We kept waiting for the Queen to alight from this one.

 Surely Lady Mary or Lord Grantham are here somewhere!
 The driver must enter from the left door because there were about 7 shifters of 
some sort to the right of where he sits.  
 Privacy please.  Branson is not yet part of the family.
 A jump seat for the Ladies Maid or the Valet?
 It's a Rolls Royce in case you were wondering.

We had a wonderful day eating British food while walking in the rain and enjoying all these wonderful cars.
If you would be interested in attending the 2014 Car Fayre, you can get the dates from the following line:
http://atlantabritishcarfayre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment